ICOM Network members from Spain, Mexico, Hawaii and Korea, united for the Seoul Inspiration Tour earlier this month in South Korea, showcasing international collaboration and exploring the transformative power of Korean pop culture, film, games, and metaverse technology
SEOUL, South Korea – Leaders from four ICOM Network member agencies representing four regions – Darwin & Verne (Spain/Europe), Olomana Loomis-ISC, Inc. (Hawaii, USA/North America), Provoking (Mexico/LATAM), and Humming IMC (South Korea/APAC) – came together earlier this month for the Seoul Inspiration Tour, showcasing the global collaborative power of ICOM in bringing together agencies from multiple regions on a journey of discovery and inspiration through the companies leading the transformation of Korean pop culture, film, games, and metaverse technology for the world.
The tour involved touring Korean industry trailblazers, including:
- DoubleMe, a Korean startup specializing in the metaverse and creators of TwinWorld, who recently secured investment from Samsung. Participants experienced their metaverse firsthand in The CAVE.
- Korea Startup Forum, the nation's largest startup membership organization, supporting over 1,993 startups and partners through various programs and initiatives.
- Looxid Labs, integrating eye-tracking and brain-sensing technology into virtual reality, equipping the metaverse with groundbreaking innovations.
- Krafton, Korea's leading gaming company.
- Cheil Worldwide, Samsung Group's marketing company offering a range of services, including advertising, public relations, and digital marketing.
- Wanted, Korea's top recruitment platform.
- Innocean, the communications agency responsible for global marketing communications for Hyundai Motor Company.
- Pickool, a source for the latest tech, business, and startup news and analysis in South Korea.
The 4-day event included various immersive VR and AR experiences that demonstrate and envision the future through the lens of Korea's leading ICT media technology. Participants shared their experiences on social media, detailing their visits to AI Yangjae Hub, an incubator specializing in artificial intelligence.
The Seoul Inspiration Tour, organized in collaboration with C4E – the inspiration company – allowed ICOM Network members to visit avant-garde tech companies, explore startup hubs, and attend captivating entertainment shows around the technological capital. This global journey signifies our network’s ability to continuously transcend time zones and borders to remain at the forefront of technological innovation and global collaboration.