Rethink has been recognized as the North America Independent Agency of The Year, having been named Canada Independent Agency of the Year at the Effies for the second year running.
Effie recognizes and celebrates the best in marketing effectiveness. This year’s awards gala took place over two days in the form of a virtual conference. During this event a combination of global industry experts, brands and agencies presented the learnings and strategies that made their winning campaigns effective.
The celebration did not end there, with the IKEA Bedtime campaign (gold winner in media idea) also awarded the Grand Prix.
Rethink’s work picked up three bronzes, three silvers and a gold Effie. The wins came from five different clients and a wide range of industries.
Gold & Grand Prix
- IKEA Bedtime in Media Idea
- IKEA Bedtime in Home Furnishings & Appliances
- A&W The Last Straws in Positive Change / Environmental – Brands
- Government of Ontario Rowans Law in Positive Change / Social – Non Profit
- IKEA Lamp Recycled in Home Furnishings & Appliances
- WestJet Flight Light in Transportation
- Kraft CRAVE Frozen Meals Launch in New Product or Service Introduction
Congratulations to the team and all the partners involved!