FITZROY, our member agency in The Netherlands, has been nominated by the Dutch Creativity Awards (organised by ADCN - Art Directors Club of the Netherlands) in the following categories: Communications (nominated twice), Craft, Design, and Society.
FITZROY was selected as one of the 207 finalists out of 950 entries received this year. The nominations were made based on their work in the following projects:
- Communications / Digital Campaigns: Lay’s non-existing Restaurant
- Communications / Media: Lay’s non-existing Restaurant
- Craft / Sound Design: Hayley's - case movie
- Design / Branding: Hayley's - case movie
- Society / COVID-19: GROLSCH - #helpdehoreca
The announcement of the winners at the award ceremony will be made by the end of September. All finalists and award winners will be presented on the Dutch Creativity Awards Online Gallery.
Congratulations to the team and best of luck for September’s awards!