Revenues: (US) $3.5 billion
Members: 100-plus member agencies based in 60-plus countries
Coverage: 95% of the world's markets
Headquarters: Rollinsville, CO (USA)
Media Planning & Buying
Research & Planning
Design & Identity
Nine-person Board of Directors:
- The volunteer members are principals at their agencies and elected annually.
- The Executive Director serves on the Board.
- The Manager of Administration serves a secretary of the Board.
- Founded National Federation of Advertising Agencies in 1950.
- Became International Federation of Advertising Agencies in 1980.
- Renamed ICOM in 1998 to reflect an expanded range of capabilities.
- Merged with the IN network in 2012 to form the biggest international network of independent agencies.
- See the Growth of ICOM for detailed history of this 50+ year old association.